Outline: Looking for the solution for “can’t edit Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K video with Pinnacle Studio”? Find out the best workaround for editing in this article now.
The Panasonic LX15 is a sturdy and powerful camera that’s replete with clever functionality and capable of great results. It can record 4K video at 30/25/24fps. If you got some 4K footage from Panasonic LX15 and love editing the videos, Pinnacle Studio may be one of the best tools. But sometimes you can’t import Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K Video to Pinnacle Studio. Read on to find the solution.
Pinnacle Studio record 4K video mostly in MP4 format. However 4K MP4 format is not friendly with Pinnacle Studio. So if you want to import some incompatible Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K into Pinnacle Studio 16/15/14, you have to convert or re-record them into one of Pinnacle Studio supporting formats, like AVI, MPEG-2 or WMV formats first. When doing Pinnacle Studio conversion, you will need a 4K to Pinnacle Studio Video Converter.
Choose best 4K MP4 to Pinnacle Studio Video Converter
How to Choose the Best Pinnacle Studio Video Converter?
There are many video converters in the market, what are the standards of judging a qualified one for editing in Pinnacle Studio?
1. Supporting all 4K videos fully
2. Supporting a wide range of input and output formats
3. Adjusting aspect ratio automatically or manually
4. Don't-Make-Me-Think design with ready-made output profiles
5. No. 1 fast video converting speed
Here Pavtube Video Converter is just the recommeded option for its powerful functions. It can wander freely Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K (MP4) and between all kinds of video formats, and make the converted files be accepted by diverse video editing tools including Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker, PowerDirector, etc. and playing software/applications. (Read review)
Free download this Pinnacle Studio video converter
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Change Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K (MP4) to Pinnacle Studio supported format
Step 1. Import Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K (MP4) videos to the converter
Run the Pavtube Video Converter and click the "Add video" button to import Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K (MP4) files to the program. The converter supports converting multiple files at a time.
Step 2. Choose output format
Click "Format" bar to determine output format. Here we choose "Common Video" (HD Video) > "AVI Video (*.avi)" as output, which seems to be the best one due to the great video quality but small size. Of course, MPG, WMV are also the proper formats for Pinnacle.
Tip: Click "Settings" button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.
Step 3. Start conversion
After all the necessary settings, hit the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner. Now your Panasonic Lumix LX15 4K (MP4) files will be converted into AVI which are ready to be imported into Pinnacle Studio smoothly without hassle. After conversion, you can get the generated files under "Open" panel to get the generated files for loading in Pinnacle Studio 17/16/15/14 perfectly.
Now done! Can you image an easier and faster way? Get a free trial today.
Formats Supported by Pinnacle Studio
- Video: MVC, AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, DivX, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), QuickTime (DV, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264), DivX Plus MKV
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Graphic: JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K
- Easiest Way to Edit AVCHD Wedding Files in Pinnacle Studio 16
- Pinnacle Studio MTS support- Load Sony HDR-XR150 mts to Pinnacle Studio 17
- Work with 4K H.265 Christmas Recordings in Pinnacle Studio
- How to get Panasonic AJ-HPX2000 P2 .MXF into Pinnacle Studio 15?
- Get GoPro Hero 4K Videos Work Well with Pinnacle Studio
- Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S with Pinnacle Studio perfectly