Outline: Can’t import all Nikon Coolpix A900 4k footages into Avid Media Composer on Mac? Take this article to learn how to.
DNxHD is a video codec intended to be usable as both an intermediate format suitable for use while editing
and as a presentation format. It is the best format for editing in Avid Media Composer. So if you want to edit or have problems editing Nikon Coolpix A900 4k MPEG-4/H.264 footages with Avid Media
Composer, you’d better change your Nikon Coolpix A900 video to Avid Media Composer best editable format -
So how to convert Nikon Coolpix A900 4K footages to DNxHD MOV for Avid MC?
In this case, a Avid MC video converter is needed. Puzzled at what software to use to get the job done? Here Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is highly recommended.
Working as the best video converter for Avid Media Composer, it can help you convert Nikon Coolpix A900 4k video to DNxHD .mov for Avid Media Composer 4/5/6/7 with high output video quality. Meanwhile, the Mac Video Conversion tool can create files compatible with various non-linear editing systems like Adobe Premiere Pro, FCE, iMovie, and Final Cut Pro etc. If you are a PC user, please turn to Pavtube HD Video Converter. Now, download the software on computer and follow the guide below to start conversion. (read review)
Hot search:Nikon Coolpix A900 4K to iMovie/FCE ǀ Nikon Coolpix A900 4K to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 ǀ Nikon Coolpix A900 4K to FCP X
Download best Avid Media Composer video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
How to Change Nikon Coolpix A900 4k MPEG-4/H.264 footages to Avid Media
Composer on Mac?
Step 1. Load Nikon Coolpix A900 videos
Install and launch the 4K to Avid Media Composer video converter. Click the Add button to import your Nikon Coolpix A900 videos to the program. Checking the “Merge into one file” box allows you to merge several videos into one file.
Step 2. Set output format
Click "Format" and move your pointer to "Avid Media Composer" Category and choose "Avid DNxHD(*.mov)" as output format.
Tip: You can click “Settings” button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, etc. Just customize the parameters to meet your need.
Step 3. Start to convert Nikon Coolpix A900 4k videos
Finally, click “Convert” button and your Nikon Coolpix A900 4k video files will be converted into DNxHD .mov ready to be imported into Avid Media Composer 5/6/7/8 easily.
- Import and Edit Sony A6300 4K XAVC S to Avid Media Composer
- Import Pentax K-70 60i/50i MOV/MP4 to iMovie on Mac El Capitan
- Edit Blade Chroma 4K in FCP X with ProRes codec natively on El Capitan
- Have problems importing DJI OSMO 4K files to Premiere CC 2015.3?
- Transcode Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 on El Capitan/macOS Sierra
- Gudies about "How to Edit Phantom 4 4K Video with Sony Vegas Pro 13"
- Edit DJI Phantom 4 4k MP4/MOV in FCP X/7/6
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is blazing professional video conversion software, enabling you to convert any video formats like H.265, MP4, MOV, MTS, M2TS, TS, MPEG, FLV, AVI, MKV and more 300+ formats or YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook video, to 4K/HD 1080P video. It possesses high compatibility with portable iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, QuickTime, etc.
Source: http://camcordervideoshare.alter ... a900-4k-to-avid-mc/