Outline: Maybe you have upgraded to the new Premiere Pro CC 2015.3. this article gives you some solution about import and edit Samsung NX500 4K H.265 with Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 on Mac with a best H.265 to Premiere converter.
There’s no doubt nonlinear editors will eventually support the H.265 codec. If you’re planning to edit
Samsung NX500 4K H.265 footages with Premiere Pro CC 2015.3, you may have to convert your Samsung NX500 4K H.265 video to a useable codec like MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 before you can
import and edit your footage.
In this article we will explain how to convert Samsung NX500 H.265 files using a best 4K H.265 to Premiere Pro CC video software and show you how you can set up a 4K timeline in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 and export it. Our apologies to Final Cut users, we’ve been Premiere-based for quite a while, but you can still use this article to convert 4K H.265 video. This workflow can also apply to other Samsung cameras that use the H.265 HEVC codec like the NX. Below this step by step guide is a video to help guide you.
First download the Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac
Why Choose Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac to convert 4K H.265 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3?
1. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac can convert Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 best editable format on El Capitan/macOS Sierra.
2. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac can convert any SD/HD/4K video including H.265, MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, MXF, MTS, M2TS and 250+ formats to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 and all Premiere versions.
3. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac can be the best H.265 encoder - transcode H.265 to FCP X, FCP 6/7, FCE, iMovie, Apple Aperture 3, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3, Adobe After Effects CC, After Effects CS6, Adobe Premiere Elements 13/12, Adobe Creative Suite 6/5, DaVinci Resolve, Cyberlink Powerdirector, and more editors best editabel formats.
4. Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac provide you basic video editing functions: split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles.
5 .Batch conversion and super fast conversion speed
6. Regular updates provided for registered users without extra charge for lifetime
If you are a Windows user, just get Pavtube HD Video Converter to adjust Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 format on Windows 10.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
3 Steps to Encode Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to Premiere Pro CC
2015.3 on Mac
Step 1: Run best H.265 to Premiere Video Converter. Click ‘Files’ to add H.265/HEVC media files.
Step 2. Click "Format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas" > "MEPG-2(*.mpg)". The setting seamlessly fits Premiere Pro CC 2015.3 or Premiere Pro CS4/CS5/CS3/CS6 and CC.
Step 3. Finally, hit the "Convert" button at the bottom right corner and the conversion from 4K H.265 to Adobe Premiere Pro will begin immediately on your Mac.
Tips: If you have some other video editing issues, you can get the solution from this page.
- Have issues in importing Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K to Adobe Premiere?
- Converting MTS to After Effects CC 2015.3 (13.8) format
- Can't import DJI OSMO 4K files in Premiere CC 2015.3?
- Best Workflow to work with H.265 file in DaVinci Resolve
- Transcode Samsung NX500 4K H.265 files to H.264 for Watching or Further Editing
- How to Convert NX500 H.265/HEVC 4K Video to Ultra HDTV for Playing
- Top 5 Best H.265 (HEVC) Codec Decoding and Encoding Tools
- GoPro Video Converter: Convert GoPro Camera 4K Videos to Any Format
- Importing MTS to After Effects CC 2015.3 (13.8) for editing
- Cinemartin Cinec Alternatives: Encode H.265/HEVC on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC Refuses the XAVC-S Codec? Solve the Issues!
- Import and Edi GoPro recordings to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5
- Have problems importing DJI OSMO 4K files to Premiere CC 2015.3?