Can’t play Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video in QuickTime? Don’t be upset. The problem will be solved quickly in this article.
With the amazing steady on the run feature, Sony's unique Balanced Optical
SteadyShot, which compensates for camera shake, now features Intelligent Active mode so you can shoot more stable 1080p movies with Sony HDR-CX675 even as you run. A new AF algorithm optimizes
communication between the lens and image processor for extra-fast AF, and a state-of-the-art AF range prediction system keeps the XAVC S subject with Sony HDR-CX675 in sharp
However, you may fail to watch Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video in QuickTime on Mac, because QuickTime doesn’t play the media file. Now let’s check what formats can be supported by QuickTime Player. This official help document tells everything about the supported formats and XAVC S codec is not in the list. In order that we can enjoy Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video in QuickTime, we’d better transcode Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video to a format which can be played successfully by QuickTime. Here I suggest DV - PAL(*.mov) as the target format.
VLC Media Player may play Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video directly.
With the help of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac(Windows Version), you’ll be able to watch Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video in a coffee time.
Beautiful Features about this video Converter.
- Convert Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video to DV - PAL(*.mov) format for QuickTime with 9X faster speed.
- Additional video editor enables you to do many editing work with Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video before the conversion.
- Other parameters like bit rate, audio channels, and frame rate are also adjustable.
- Many more output profiles have been preset for you in the format list.
- Fully compatible with the latest Mac OS X El Capitan(Yosemite included).
- Amazon Store Download: http://www.amazon.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Mac-Download/dp/B00QIBK0TQ
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76179460.html
How to Play Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video in QuickTime
Click "Add Video" or "Add from folder" button to browse and load your Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video to this App.
Please copy the entire content folder to your Mac.
In order to enjoy Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video in QuickTime, just hit on the “Format” bar and follow "QuickTime Movie Format" to choose "DV - PAL(*.mov)" as the proper profile.
Now you can click the big "Convert" button in the main UI to start converting Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video to DV - PAL(*.mov) format. Once the App complete the conversion, you’ll be able to watch Sony HDR-CX675 1080p video in QuickTime with no issue. Enjoy!
- Play AVI in QuickTime – Convert AVI to MOV El Capitan
- Surprise for MTS to QuickTime or DV Format on Mac
- Play Camcorder H.264 Videos Well on QuickTime
- How to Convert MXF to QuickTime for Playing on Mac?
- Play Sony DSC-WX500 XAVC S on QuickTime on Mac
- Play Panasonic DMC-GH4R 4K MOV in QuickTime on Mac El Capitan