Some people said they can’t do editing work with Sony FDR-AX53 4K videos in Sony Vegas Pro. Now let’s find out the reason and give the solution.
One of the biggest features about Sony FDR-AX53 is High-speed REC for
slow-motion movies. Sony FDR-AX53 is able to record a movie at a high frame rate such as 120 fps/100 fps (NTSC/PAL) in Full HD. Slow motion movie will reveal startling image quality in every
instance of action. With Time-lapse Capture, shoot stills of a scene over a period of time with a chosen interval between each shot and edit the sequence into a high-quality 4K time-lapse
However some Sony FDR-AX53 users said Sony Vegas Pro dropped part of frames and the main window got stuck when they try to edit Sony FDR-AX53 4K video in Sony Vegas Pro. The most likely reason to the problem is the hardware of your computer doesn’t meet the minimum system requirement of editing Sony FDR-AX53 4K video in Sony Vegas Pro. The most effective solution to solve the problem is upgrading your computer to the proper system requirement for working with Sony FDR-AX53 4K video in Sony Vegas Pro.
If you want a quicker way to do editing work with Sony FDR-AX53 4K video in Sony Vegas Pro, then I would suggest you to downgrade the 4K video to 1080P(1920 x 1080). Considering Sony FDR-AX53 4K video is encoded as XAVC S codec, transcoding the 4K XAVC S video to Advanced Video Coding will be much better for your work. Here I’d like to introduce a professional XAVC S Converter to you - Pavtube 4K Video Converter(Mac Version).
Reasons for recommending this 4K Converter
- Fully compatible with the latest Windows 10 and the classic Windows 7.
- Downgrade Sony FDR-AX53 4K video to 1080P in an amazing speed with GPU Acceleration Tech.
- Additional video editor enables you to do some rendering work with Sony FDR-AX53 4K video before the conversion.
- Support for outputting MOV(AVC)(*.mov) format to be completely compatible with Sony Vegas Pro.
- Much more Output profiles have been preset for you in the format list.
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Work with Sony FDR-AX53 4K in Sony Vegas Pro
Notice: please transfer the entire 4K video folder from Sony FDR-AX53 to your computer disk.
Now you can click "Add from folder" button on the top menu to browse and choose the home directory of Sony FDR-AX53 folder.
Another quick way to load media files is dragging and dropping Sony FDR-AX53 files to its main UI.
For successfully working with Sony FDR-AX53 4K video in Sony Vegas Pro, just click the “Format” bar and follow "Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas Pro" to select "MOV(AVC)(*.mov)".(AVC means Advanced Video Coding) as the right choice. Certainly, the other two options are available as well.
Hit on "Settings" button to open “Profile Settings” window. You can resize your Sony FDR-AX53 video by changing “Size(pix)” option to 1920*1080.
When the preparation above is done, you can hit on the big "Convert" button in the main UI to start downgrading Sony FDR-AX53 4K video to 1080P. You can find your converted videos by clicking "Open" button. Now you can work with Sony FDR-AX53 4K smoothly in Sony Vegas Pro. Enjoy!
- Import Red One 4K videos to Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Why Sony Vegas can’t edit Apple ProRes MOV files
- Simple Way to Import Canon C100 Mark II AVCHD to Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Edit GoPro Hero 4K Footage in Sony Vegas Pro
- Easily Import Canon XC10 XF-AVC 4K/1080p MXF to Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Convert Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF to Sony Vegas Pro for Editing