Overview: In the following ariticle, besides Cinemartin Cinec, we are going to introduce you another H.265/HEVC encoder
which can also has strong ability of working H.265/HEVC videos on Windows 8.1/8/7/XP.
now, with the
latest H.265/HEVC codec released out, there are not so many devices that can input and output this kind of newest codec, no matter for digital camcorders or media devices. As I know that for now,
the only two camcorders that can shoot this H.265/HEVC codec footage: Samsung NX1 and Samsung NX500. Due to this situation, we
got some troubles in encoding H.265/HEVC videos on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. Fortunately, we here can offer you two new H.265 encoders that can handle this job well.
Solutions: Cinemartin Cinec 3.X and Pavtube Video Converter 188.8.131.52 (Both for Windows)
Scheme 1: Cinemartin Cinec H.265/HEVC encoder
Cinemartin Cinec is a multi video encoder transcoder, a video converter for windows that leads the film and cinema encoding tools. Cinec is the only converter that allows you to export to Prores, H.264 and H.265 on a Windows PC. Itself is the only one that allows users to encode to HEVC H.265* easily and for much less than what the few H265 existing encoders cost.
Main features we should know for mare details:
- Brilliant and professional standards
- Providing you with the latest codecs
- Fastest, time saving, simple and easy of use
- Almost any input and output
several features not available on any other tool of its category on the market. On the professional way, it has been build with focus on broadcast, customers demanding the best quality within
standards, cinematographers, video and vfx company, film restoration, distribution medias, TVs and more. It has been developed to be user friendly, as fast as possible or desired by user (as per
his convenience), and providing the best outputs.
Source from: http://www.cinemartin.com/cinec/
Scheme 2. Pavtube H.265 Video Decoder and Encoder
Pavtube studio has recently upgraded this kind of Video Converter to the latest version 184.108.40.206 which is especially designed for H.265/HEVC codec on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP. Pavtube studio is a nice video converting brand which has been devoted in the video encoder/decoder area for a long time. So it has a good reputation on the related market.
More details on how to encode your H.265/HEVC videos on Windows PC. Let's take a close look below. You will find it's an easy operation job that all of us can handle it well.
Popular features you may be interested in well:
- Various input and output video formats can be supported well
- Easy operation and concise interface
- Support the H.265/HEVC codec (version 220.127.116.11)
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
When you download this H.265 converting program, open the main interface, with "Add video" and "Add from folder", you can load your original files successfully. Then on the output list, you can find the 'H.265 Video' on the '"HD Video" item for output. Since we are going to encode the H.265 footage, we suggest you to choose some best ones especially for Windows operation. In "Common Video" button, "H.264 Video Baseline/Main/High Profile" can be the suitable output ones. From H.265 to H.264? See the screen shot below!
Optional function for advanced users: "Settings" and "Edit" on the main interface, here we can adjust our output videos with the style that we want. Of course we can skip this step and start our conversion work by clicking the button "Convert" there. For now, are you still worring about how to work your H.265/HEVC videos on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP? Come on! Top H.265/HEVC Encoder is offered here for all of you! Let's remove it!
Notes: If you have already owned the Pavtube Video Converter, just open the main interface and select the Help -> Update to upgrade to the latest version 18.104.22.168 for free.
- Top 5 Best H.265 (HEVC) Codec Decoding and Encoding Tools
- Upload H.265/HEVC Videos to YouTube or Vimeo
- Convert H.264, MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, FLV to H.265 video
- Samsung NX500 4K H.265 to Premiere Pro CC workflow on Mac
- Playback H.265/HEVC Files on Samsung PMS
- Import H.265/HEVC Files to MX Player for Watching
- Will the Xbox One/360 receive H.265 4K support? Not Yet!
- Stream HEVC(H.265) 4K Videos to Apple TV 3/2/1
- Stream H.265/HEVC 4K videos to Roku 3, 2, 1 for sharing
- How to Transfer H.265 video to iTunes on PC
- How to Play H.265/HEVC Files on VLC on Mac?
- Edit Samsung NX1 H.265 Files in Avid Media Composer 7 on Mac
- Encode/Decode Samsung NX1 H.265 Videos to WMM
- Ingest NX500 4K H.265/HEVC to QuickTime for Playing
Good News! Pavtube Bundles Dealsare coming! If you want to import/preserve/mix multi-track MXF in MKV/MP4/MOV formats, get multi-track Apple Prores MOV for further editing in Final Cut Pro (X), the following bundled software is your best choice:?
--------Video Converter($35) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = $54.9, Save $25.1 (buy link)
--------Video Converter for Mac($35) + iMixMXF($45) = $54.9, Save $25.1 (buy link)
Go ahead and click the link to get your coupon. Save up to $44.1!Never miss!!!