Summary: This guide will shows how to convert and play Convert Sony Handycam HDR-CX200 MTS with QuickTime on Windows or Mac.
We have a fully functional, brand-new 0-Lux Infrared (IR) capable Sony HDR-CX200 Camcorder that has been modified to see IR and Visible light simultaneously in normal mode. By placing an IR filter on the camera, you can use the camera to see infrared images with all normal camera functionality unlike the NiteShot mode where the aperture is fully wide and shutter speed is 1/30 of a second. This camera permits you to shoot in broad daylight with full shutter and aperture control. This modified camera is completely normal as a regular Handycam but and can also film at up to 1200nm even in daylight. You can use this as your regular camcorder and also as your infrared camcorder.
If you got a Sony Handycam HDR-CX200 camcorder and have some video files from CX200 worthy of memorizing, it may be headache that you will find Sony CX200 AVCHD files are unplayable on QuickTime, the native media player on Windows or Mac. The reason is that AVCHD MTS/M2TS format is only popular with saving cam videos, rarely can be found in other places and also is out of format supported lists of many popular devices and apps like QuickTime.
So what's next step? Convert Sony HDR-CX200 AVCHD to QuickTime compatible MOV format for course. The solution is easy
to think, but to practice it, you need a professional Sony AVCHD to QuickTime Converter(Win/Mac) to be your helper.
Overall, this is a professional Sony AVCHD Converter for QuickTime on Win or Mac. By installation of such an app, you can easily achieve your aim. The one used in the following guide is the very one you are looking for: ultrafast conversion speed, loss-less video quality, broad format support and so on. With it, you are able to convert any video file including AVCHD M2TS, MTS to QuickTime, iMovie, FCP, FCE, Avid or more formats with ease.
Here we go to the detailed Sony CX200 AVCHD MTS to QuickTime Windows task.
Tips: If you want to get the mac solution, just follow the guide "Convert Sony Handycam MTS to Quicktime MOV for Playback on Mac" here.
1. Download Pavtube Sony AVCHD Converter for QuickTime, install and run the best Sony AVCHD to MOV converter, import the AVCHD files from Sony CX200 you want to convert.
2. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> MOV-QuickTime (*.mov). You can also choose other formats for output as you want.
3. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
4. Edit function is very easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting Sony CX200 AVCHD videos to QuickTime MOV on Mac.
5. Click convert button to start transcoding Sony CX200 AVCHD to QuickTime MOV on Win/Mac.
After conversion, you can use converted files as you want for playing Sony CX200 with QuickTime on Windows PC.